When considering your senior living options, you need to consider your level of independence and the type of environment in which you wish to live. Many seniors opt for Independent Living in Texas when they first decide to sell the family home. This can be a great choice for seniors who are still in good health, want to stay active, and wish to get the most out of their retirement years.
For the premier Independent Living communities in Texas, consider Buckner Retirement Services for your new senior living home. We provide all the amenities and services you could hope for conveniently on-site. When you need a little fun and excitement, you can join in on our regularly scheduled outings. And with communities in Austin, Beaumont, Dallas, Houston, Longview, and San Angelo, TX, you are sure to find a location that meets your unique needs.
You can start living the good life at Buckner by reaching out to us at 855.931.5688.
Is Independent Living in Texas Right for You?
When you are searching for the right senior living community, you also need to factor in your level of independence. This can help determine the specific type of community that would be most suitable. Independent Living in Texas may be the right choice for you if:
- You’re in good health and do not require assistance for daily activities.
- You would like to give up the responsibilities of owning and maintaining a home.
- You’d prefer to live in a community with your peers.
- You would like to participate in social activities with other seniors.
- You would prefer not to drive.
Moving into our senior living apartments can give you the sense of community you desire. It also provides you with the freedom to live in your own private space and come and go as you please.
Get in touch with our team online today to find out if memory care is right for you.
Options for Independent Living Communities in Texas
Senior Independent Living at Buckner is all about choices. We cater to your needs and lifestyle so you can choose where and how you live your life. Our options for Senior Independent Living in Texas include:
- Luxury townhomes – Our one-story, two-bedroom townhouses let you live with all the familiarity and comfort of home, but without the hassle of regular home maintenance. Plus, you can enjoy easy access to our life-enrichment opportunities.
- Apartment homes – We feature a variety of apartment home floor plans, including studio, one- and two-bedroom. These all-inclusive residences offer the perfect amount of privacy, socialization, and convenience.
What Are Our Independent Living Services in Texas?
No matter which Independent Living option you choose to call home, every Senior Independent Living resident at Buckner enjoys access to services and amenities including, but not limited to:
- Full-service dining program with flexible hours
- Beauty salon and barbershop
- Regular community events and outings
- All indoor and outdoor maintenance
- Scheduled transportation
- All utilities paid (except telephone)
- Wireless internet access
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services
- Fully equipped kitchens
- Washer and dryer
- Covered parking
At Buckner Retirement Services, you can focus on all the best aspects of retirement living. When you choose Independent Living in our beautiful community, you will enjoy the convenience and wide array of our on-site amenities while also having the freedom of your own private living space. Residents also appreciate the free time that comes with no longer having to keep up with home maintenance, laundry, and cleaning.
Contact Buckner Retirement Services Today
Are you curious to learn more about Buckner’s senior living apartments in Texas? Let us help.
To learn more about the services at any of our six locations, contact us today at 855.931.5688 and set up a visit to one or more of our senior living communities. We can’t wait to hear from you.
Is it the right time to downsize?
Learn more about senior living and find out which options are the best fit for you or your family with this quick 4-5 minute survey.