Long-Term and Skilled Nursing services are traditionally for senior adults requiring around-the-clock nursing care. Whatever your circumstances may be, each Buckner senior living community provides personal, compassionate Skilled Nursing care to all residents. Long-Term Care communities like Buckner Senior Living make the entire process of recovery easy for seniors and their families. Our Long-Term Care professionals will take expert care of your loved one, ensuring that your loved one can thrive in their golden years. To learn more about our senior living services, please reach out to Buckner Retirement Services today by calling 855.931.5688.
What Do Our Long-Term Care and Skilled Nursing Services Include?
In Long-Term Care communities, Skilled Nursing care is delivered by nurses and therapists throughout the day. Long-Term Care services extend to our Long-Term Care residents by offering medication management, wound care, and other monitored Long-Term Care services.
In Long-Term Care communities, our Long-Term Care residents receive rehabilitation services from our highly skilled nursing staff. These Long-Term Care services work to improve seniors’ physical abilities, so they can stay active in the golden years of their lives. Our Long-Term Care community offers menu plans tailored to each resident’s needs.
In addition, we offer a range of amenities to residents who are in our communities. For instance, our Long-Term Care and Skilled Nursing amenities include:
- Private rooms
- Regular housekeeping and laundry services
- 24-hour on-call licensed nursing staff
- Daily life-enriching social opportunities
- Assistance with bathing, grooming, dressing, and medication management
- Individualized care plans
- Social services, case management, and discharge planning
- Full-time physical, occupational and speech therapists
- Local transportation
Who Requires Long-Term Care Services in Texas?
Buckner Retirement is pleased to offer senior Rehabilitation therapy to both residents of our senior living community and non-residents. Our comprehensive approach to senior Rehabilitation provides each patient with a customized treatment program. Whether you’re recovering from an injury, surgery, or stroke, the specialized therapy teams will work with you to maximize your independent lifestyle and help you achieve your goals.
Examples of outpatient senior rehab therapy services offered include:
- Neurological (stroke, Parkinson’s disease, brain injury, spinal injury, etc.)
- Vestibular and balance
- Speech and swallowing
- Cognitive language-based therapy
- Wound care
- Other illness
These services can be invaluable if you or your loved one has recently been affected by an unexpected illness. Our Long-Term Care communities make the process easy for seniors and their families. Long-Term Care services typically include around-the-clock nursing care, as well as a range of Long-Term Care amenities that promote a happy, active lifestyle.
Benefits of Our Long-Term Care Communities in Texas
The Long-Term Care services offered in Long-Term Care communities like Buckner Senior Living make the process of recovery easy for seniors and their families. There is a variety of benefits of entering one of our Long-Term Care communities in Texas, such as:
- Our Long-Term Care residents receive specialized Long-Term care services that help improve physical abilities, so they can stay active in their golden years of life.
- Our Long-Term Care community offers menu plans tailored to each resident’s needs.
- Effective Long-Term Care communities work with outside providers on your loved one’s behalf to coordinate Long-Term
- Skilled Nursing care at home if needed.
- Our Long-Term Care residents receive services to promote independence, improve quality of life, and increase activity level.
- Long-Term Skilled Nursing Care at one of our Long-Term Care communities ensures you will have the support you need when it matters most.
Buckner Long-Term Care Services in Texas are provided by highly trained professionals who are passionate about helping seniors every day.
Learn More About Our Long-Term Care Programs for Seniors
Overall Long-Term Care can provide seniors with the support they need to thrive in the golden years of their lives. Reach out today at 855.931.5688 to learn more about our Long-Term Care programs from Buckner Retirement Services.
Is it the right time for senior living?
Learn more about senior living and find out which options are the best fit for you or your family with this quick 4-5 minute survey.