Around-the-clock Skilled Nursing Care.
Long-term and Skilled Nursing services are traditionally for senior adults requiring around-the-clock nursing care.
Whatever your circumstances may be, each Buckner senior living community provide personal, compassionate Skilled Nursing care to all residents.
Our Long-term Care and Skilled Nursing services include:
- Private rooms
- Regular housekeeping and laundry services
- 24-hour on-call licensed nursing staff
- Daily life-enriching social opportunities
- Assistance with bathing, grooming, dressing and medication management
- Individualized care plans
- Social services, case management and discharge planning
- Full-time physical, occupational and speech therapists
- Local transportation
Customized Senior Rehab
Buckner Retirement is pleased to offer senior Rehabilitation therapy to both residents of our senior living community and non-residents.
Our comprehensive approach to senior Rehabilitation provides each patient with a customized treatment program. Whether you’re recovering from an injury, surgery or stroke, the specialized therapy teams will work with you to maximize your independent lifestyle and help you achieve your goals.
Examples of outpatient senior rehab therapy services offered include:
- Neurological (stroke, Parkinson’s disease, brain injury, spinal injury, etc.)
- Vestibular and balance
- Speech and swallowing
- Cognitive language-based therapy
- Wound care
- Other illness