Today’s seniors live longer, healthier lives and deserve senior living communities that offer multiple senior living options for their golden years. Seniors want to maintain their independence while having access to skilled nursing care when their medical needs require more attention. Many different senior living options in Texas can meet the changing needs of seniors. Buckner Retirement Services offers unparalleled senior living in Texas at our six senior living communities.
At Buckner, we provide seniors 62 years and older with a broad range of senior living options. Our team will sit down and get to know your needs and expectations from our senior living care in Texas, and we will find the best options for your continuing needs. Call 855.931.5688 today to speak with our friendly and knowledgeable staff for more information about our senior living options.
Finding the Right Senior Living Options
You’ve lived a good life, and now it is time to sit back and enjoy your retirement years in comfort. That means finding the right senior living options, ones that offer a continuum of care that meets your changing needs. No matter which of our six retirement communities you select, at Buckner, you or the senior in your life can stop worrying about taking care of home maintenance and other basic needs. We offer:
- Private rooms and apartments with multiple floorplans and no lawn care or home maintenance
- Regular housekeeping services
- Transportation services
- Community dining with nutritious meals
- Planned lifestyle activities and public events
At Buckner Retirement Services, we cater to seniors no matter what level of care they require to be comfortable and maintain their quality of life. Our senior living care in Texas offers studio and one-bedroom apartments, patio homes, villas, along with medical staff and therapists to meet senior adults’ specific needs.
Available Senior Living Care in Texas
Depending on your level of mobility and medical needs, there are several different senior living options available to you:
- Independent living – This option is for seniors who need minimal to zero care but want to be closer to friends and peers. Having no landscaping or housework to tend to is a big draw for those at the point where simple home care maintenance is getting too difficult to maintain.
- Assisted living – For seniors who need more care, assisted living offers nursing care and help with daily living activities like bathing, grooming, and dressing. Staff will help residents with their specific medical needs so they can be comfortable and enjoy their golden years with social activities and other fun lifestyle programs.
- Memory care – Seniors with Alzheimer’s or dementia need specialized care to help maintain and improve their cognitive functions. In addition to all other senior living options, residents will receive redirection, counseling and behavioral intervention, medication management, and a memory care support group for caregivers and families.
- Long-term care – Residents who need 24/7 care from skilled nursing staff will follow a specialized care plan that meets their specific needs. Long-term care offers social services, case management, and discharge planning. It also includes full-time physical, speech, and occupational therapy, daily life-enriching activities, and plenty of social time with friends.
For the Best Senior Living Options in Texas, Choose Buckner Retirement Services
At Buckner Retirement Services, we provide quality senior living options to fit the changing needs of seniors 62 years and older. We are here to help you or the senior in your life find the right senior living community for you. You’ll have access to skilled nursing care to help with your medical needs and update your care as necessary.
If you or your parents are ready to learn more about our senior living options in Texas, call 855.931.5688 today to schedule a tour and learn more.